How to take care of linen and wool knitwear:
- Knitwear can be washed by hand at warm water temperatures of 30-40 Celsius (80-104 F). Do not rub or twist the products. When washing in warm water knitwear naturally shrinks and deforms.
The products can be washed in a washing machine, but only in the delicate cycle setting. (Temperature range 30-40 degrees).
- Drying is advised in the straightened form and on a bath towel (the towel is there to absorb moisture).
- Knitwear can be ironed at maximum steam and following the direction of the loop only.
- It is necessary to use special detergents that soften the water and do not contain bleach, when cleaning linen and wool based cloths.
NB! Heavy and large products are recommended to be taken to the dry cleaner.
How to take care of products made from linen fabric:
- Linen can be cleaned in a washing machine at a temperature no higher than 40 degrees, using mild detergent without bleach.
- Linen products should be dried in the straightened form. Ironing is better performed on a slightly damp fabric, as fully dried tissue may be harder to iron out.
- The fabric can be ironed at a temperature of no higher than 200 degrees and with a strong steam setting.
NB! Colored fabrics should be washed separately from white clothes. It is advisable to wash different colors separately (example: Do not wash bright red with blue products).
|Symbol||Written care instructions||What care symbol and instruction means|
|Machine Wash, warm||Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F|
|Hand wash||Garment may be laundered through the use of water, detergent or soap and gentle hand manipulation.|
|Do not bleach||No bleach product may be used. The garment is not colorfast or structurally able to withstand any bleach.|
|Dry flat||Lay out horizontally for drying.|
|Iron, medium||Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at medium setting (150C, 300F).|
|Dryclean, any solvent except trichloroethylene||Any dry cleaning solvent other than trichloroethylene may be safely used.|
|Do not tumble dry||A machine dryer may not be used. Usually accompanied by an alternate drying method symbol.|